Rotary Packing Machine performance characteristics
Rotary Packing Machine
1, easy to operate, using PLC control, with touch screen man-machine interface control system, easy to operate
2. Frequency control, this machine uses frequency conversion speed control device, and the speed can be adjusted freely within the specified range.
3, automatic detection function, if not open bag or open bag is not complete, no feeding, no heat sealing, the bag can be reused, no waste of materials, saving production costs for users.
4. Safety device, when the working pressure is abnormal or the heating pipe is faulty, an alarm will be given.
5, horizontal bag feeding mode, the bag can store more bags, the quality of the bag is lower, the rate of bagging, bagging is high
6. Adjust the bag width by motor control. Press and hold the control button to adjust the width of each group at the same time. It is easy to operate and saves time.
7, part of the use of imported engineering plastic bearings, no need to refuel, reduce pollution of materials;
8. Use oil-free vacuum pump to avoid pollution in production environment.
9, zipper bag opening mechanism, specifically designed for the characteristics of the zipper pocket, to avoid deformation or damage of the bag mouth
10, the loss of packaging materials is low, the machine uses pre-made packaging bags, the packaging bag pattern is perfect, the sealing quality is good, thus improving the product grade.
11. In line with the hygiene standards of the food processing industry, the parts on the machine that come into contact with the materials or packaging bags are processed with stainless steel or other materials that meet the food hygiene requirements to ensure the hygiene and safety of the food.
12, a wide range of packaging, by selecting different gauges, can be applied to the packaging of liquids, sauces, granules, powders, irregular blocks and other materials.
13. The packaging bag can be used in a wide range of applications, such as prefabricated bags and paper bags made of multi-layer composite film, silica, aluminum foil, single-layer PE, PP and other materials.