Maintenance and maintenance precautions for tube filling and sealing machine
1. All lubricating parts should be filled with sufficient lubricant to prevent the parts from being worn.
2. During the operation, the operator should standardize the operation, and do not allow the hand to touch the various parts of the machine when it is running to avoid personal injury. If abnormal noise is found, stop the inspection in time until the cause is found. After the fault is removed, it can be turned on again.
3. Oil must be added to the oil mister before starting production (including the feeding unit)
4. Discharge the water from the pressure reducing valve after each production shutdown (including the feeding unit)
5. Clean the inside and outside of the tube filling and sealing machine. Do not use hot water above 45 °C to avoid damage to the sealing ring.
6. After each production, the machine is clean and the main power switch is turned off or the power plug is unplugged.
7. Regularly check sensor sensitivity
8. Fasten the joints.
9. Check the electric control circuit and each sensor connection and tighten.
10. Check whether the test motor, heating system, PLC, and inverter are normal, and perform clean test to check whether the coefficient parameters are normal.
11. Check that the pneumatic and transmission mechanisms are good, and adjust and replace the lubricant.
12. The equipment maintenance project is handled by the operator and the maintenance record is made.