Introduction to the structure and characteristics of blister packaging machine
1. Structural composition of blister packaging machine
In the production of pharmaceuticals, blister packaging machines come in many forms, and the methods of completing packaging operations are also different, but their composition and functions of their parts are basically the same. They are mainly composed of unwinding parts, heaters, forming parts, filling parts, and heat sealing. Department, pinch device, printing device, punching department, transmission system, body and air pressure, cooling, electrical control, frequency conversion speed control and other systems.
1. Unwinding part of blister packaging machine: plastic film and aluminum foil rolls are fixed on the equipment, with compression, braking and axial position adjustment devices, and some also have cursor tracking devices.
2. Heater of aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine: the heater uses electric heating to soften the plastic film hard sheet for molding.
3. The forming part of the blister packaging machine: it is composed of forming rollers (plates), connecting valve plates, vacuum (compressed air) systems, cooling water systems, etc. The plastic film sheet that is heated to plasticity is sucked (blowed) by the forming machine ) Into a smooth blister of prescribed shape.
4. Filling part of the blister packaging machine: the feeder fills the tablets, capsules, etc. into the formed blister.
5. Heat sealing part of blister packaging machine: it is composed of electric heating system, air pressure control and mechanical tension device, etc., which seals the aluminum foil and blister plastic film.
6. Clamping device of blister packaging machine: to complete the forwarding of packaging materials.
7. Printing device of blister packaging machine: print out the batch number and press out the tear line on the packed plate.
8. Punching part of blister packaging machine: it is composed of main body, crankshaft, connecting rod, guide post, concave and convex mold, withdrawing (pressing) material plate and frequency conversion speed control system. Die-cut into plates of specified size to complete the last process of the packaging machine. Due to the function of frequency conversion speed regulation system, the number of punching can be set according to factors such as the length of the stroke.
9. The body of the blister packaging machine: used to support and fix various parts and systems, it is composed of a shell, a mounting panel and a welding base.
2. Features introduction of blister packaging machine
Blister packaging is a typical packaging form of solid preparations. It is a small-dose plate packaging suitable for patients. It has the advantages of light weight, convenient portability, good sealing, no mixing of drugs, and no waste. The mainstream of solid preparation packaging in China has been widely used in the field of medicine. The equipment used for blister packaging is called a blister packaging machine. Because the materials used are mostly plastic film and aluminum foil, it is also called an aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine.
Enter the classification of blister packaging machine