Cartoning machine performance requirements standards
1. The cartoning machine
shall be manufactured according to the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
2. The operation of the cartoning machine should be smooth, the movement of zero, the movement of parts should be sensitive, coordinated and accurate, without jamming and abnormal noise.
3. The lubricating system of the cartoning machine and the connection of the air circuit should be well sealed, without oil leakage and air leakage.
4. The relevant requirements of pneumatic system installation and safety shall comply with the provisions of GB/T 7932.
1. The production capacity of the cartoning machine should reach the rated production capacity.
2. The packaged package should not be damaged by the packaging carton and the sealing effect is bad; the packaged materials (or pre-packaged parts) and instructions are damaged, packed more, less loaded or missing; the qualified rate of boxing Should not be less than 99%.
3. The noise pressure level of the cartoning machine should be no more than 80dB(A).
4. When the feeding system of the cartoning machine is short of materials, missing boxes or instructions, it should call the police or shut down.