Installation and commissioning of automatic high-speed blister packaging machine
Installation of automatic high-speed blister packaging machine
The equipment does not require mechanical installation. After unpacking and checking for damage, the equipment can be placed in a flat and clean workshop for commissioning and operation.
1. After unpacking the machine, first check whether the equipment is intact, and then check whether the random files and tool spare parts are complete according to the packing list.
2. Before work, read the instruction manual carefully and watch the CD-ROM for better proficiency.
3. Install the platform and feeding device according to the instructions in the CD-ROM.
4. Connect the 220V/380V 50HZ power supply, connect the tap water source, and ground the machine shell.
Commissioning operation of automatic blister packaging machine
1. The machine has been debugged and run dry before leaving the factory, and the inspection is qualified to meet the normal technical requirements.
2. Before starting the machine, you should first turn the motor pulley to observe whether there is any jamming, so as to avoid accidental loss, then turn on the power switch, press the jog switch to start the motor, observe from the pulley end, and rotate clockwise For correct wiring, prepare the test machine after checking.
3. First move the three switches of blister heating, heat sealing heating and typing heating to enter the preheating state, at the same time set the temperature according to the respective requirements of the three temperature control meters controlled by these three switches, and then turn on the water source. In order to ensure that the plastic mold roller works normally at a constant temperature.
(1) Blister heating 145°C—155°C
(2) Heat seal heating 190°C-200°
(3) Typing heating around 100°C
4. Install the PVC hard film PTP aluminum foil on their respective support shafts.
5. Raise the mold pressure roller to move it away from the blister mold roller. Move the clutch handle on the frame of the heat-sealing roller to make the heat-sealing roller leave the blister mold roller.