Cartoning machine maintenance
For safe operation, perform related inspections before using the cartoning machine
, and perform observation and maintenance during and after use. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Before starting the cartoning machine, check whether the compressed air pressure meets the requirements of normal production. The pressure should be in the range of 0.5~0.7 MPa.
(2) Turn on the vacuum pump every time before starting the cartoning machine.
(3) Sufficient 20# oil should be added to the lubricator, and the water in the pressure reducing valve should be drained every time the cartoning machine is turned on to prevent water vapor from entering the cylinder and affecting the normal operation of the machine.
(4) When the cartoning machine
is in normal production, always check the temperature of each rolling bearing. Generally, the minimum working temperature is not less than 40 ℃, and the maximum temperature is not more than 70 ℃. Each rolling bearing should be replaced with grease once a year.
(5) Check the oil level in the gearbox frequently. The oil level should be no less than 2/3 of the height of the box body, and the oil in the gearbox should be replaced once a year.