1. Output of blister packaging machine
The output depends on the number of packages that the blister packaging machine can handle in a specific time. You should consider buying a machine that can meet the output requirements of the production system.
2. Speed of blister packaging machine
You should choose a machine with a variable speed limit, you can easily control it, for example, you can get a machine that can complete 10-20 molds in one minute.
3. The stroke range of the blister packaging machine
This determines how far the blister packaging machine can cover during the packaging process, such as 40–220 mm.
4. The size of the blister packaging machine
This includes the size and weight specifications of the blister packaging machine, which will determine the space of the machine in your factory.
5. The power and air pressure requirements of the blister packaging machine
This involves the energy required by the machine to perform a specific function, and the air pressure requirements will determine the force required to completely seal the material.
6. Material specifications
You should look at a machine that allows you to change the type of material according to your production needs. In this case, you either go to a machine with a cold forming or hot forming mechanism.
7. The automation level of the blister packaging machine
This will determine whether you want a manual or automatic blister packaging machine depending on the cost.