Failure analysis of the roll-plate aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine
Investigation of failure phenomena of aluminum-plastic packaging machine
Equipment failure refers to an event or phenomenon in which the equipment loses or reduces its specified functions. It is manifested as the loss of the original accuracy or performance of some parts of the equipment, which makes the equipment unable to operate normally, reduces the technical performance, and causes the equipment to be interrupted or the efficiency is reduced. affect production.
There are many ways to classify equipment faults, generally there are the following main types:
(1) According to the speed of failure development: sudden failure and gradual occurrence.
(2) According to the consequences of the failure: functional failure and parametric failure.
(3) According to the damage degree of the failure, it is divided into: allowable failure and non-allowable failure.
(4) According to technical reasons: abrasive failure, corrosive failure, and fracture failure.
(5) According to the frequency of equipment failure: occasional failure and repetitive failure.
For aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine, please choose Hualian Pharmaceutical Machine, because it is professional, it is leading!